|Location||Brandon, FL 33511|
|Shipping||Free Shipping On: Ground
No international shipments.
|Payment Methods||Visa / MasterCard, American Express, Discover, USPS Money Order, Money Order|
|Checkout||Immediate Checkout – Credit Card + 3% Credit Card Fee|
|Cash Discount||The above prices on this item reflect a 3% cash/check discount. This discount is not valid for credit card purchases. Add 3% to the total cost for credit card purchases.|
|Applicable Taxes and Fees||
Sales tax collected based on ship to address
|Inspection/ Return Policy||
The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.
Need more information? Need to email the seller? Ask Seller a Question.
TO VIEW MORE SALE LISTINGS FROM SEC GUNS PLEASE CLICK HERE
Pioneer Arms AK-47, 7.62 x 39mm, 24k all Gold Plated 766150019391 / 6713018646630/With Gold Magazine
** An Exclusive design by Seattle Engraving Center.**
**All custom designed Firearms are fully functional and operable.**
The Polished Hellpup AK-47 pistol features smooth bolt and rivet work that is tremendous, and provides factory made quality to the shooter. The pistol utilizes a proprietary Krinkov style muzzle break, rear sight notch on sliding tangent, front post sights, black synthetic upper and lower hand guards, and pistol grip.
MFG MODEL NO: AK0031
DESCRIPTION: Pioneer Arms AK0031, 24kt Gold
BRAND: Pioneer Arms
TYPE: Pistol, Semi-Auto
CALIBER: 7.62 x 39 mm
FRAME: 24kt Gold
FINISH: 24kt Gold
SIGHTS: Post Front, Notch Rear
SIGHT TYPE: Adjustable Sights
OVERALL LENGTH: 21.85″
WEIGHT: 7.38 lbs
CAPACITY: 30 + 1
# OF MAGAZINES: 1
SAFETY FEATURES: Manual Safety
BUYING, PAYING and TERMS & CONDITIONS
BUYER: KNOW YOUR STATE’S LAWS REGARDING THE SALES, PURCHASING, AND OWNERSHIP OF FIREARMS AND FIREARM PARTS/ACCESSORIES
1) Please Provide the following:
A- Payment for the item and
B- copy of a Federal Firearms License (FFL) from a licensed dealer in your state.
2) If the firearm is DENIED transfer to you it will be your responsibility to have your FFL dealer dispose of the firearm. You also have the option of having them ship firearm back to us for a partial refund.(Restocking fees will be applied: Restocking fees of a minimum $150 or 30% of the purchased price (whatever greater) will be deducted from the refund amount.)
3) Shipping is not refundable in any circumstance. Unless there was an error on our behalf, such as incorrect item was shipped based on Gunbroker.com win.
4) We do not accept returns or exchanges on items, they are SOLD AS IS with our designs. All Sales are FINAL.
5) PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON PURCHASING FROM US. YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO GUN BROKER.
6) Payments are due within 7 days of the closing of this auction. If you are mailing in your payment, we understand that it takes time. Please notify us of your intent to mail in your payment. We DO file NON-PAYING BIDDER REPORTS through Gunbroker.
7) Please use Gunbroker Checkout System to record payment even if you are mailing in your payment. That way both parties have a record of payment method.
8) Through Gunbroker Checkout system we do accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, EnRoute, and JCB Cards.
9) You can also mail-in: Personal Check, Cashier Check, Money Order. We only ship after payment is cleared which usually takes upto 14 days.
10) Due to the nature of sale (firarms) our credit card merchant processing gatway require 7 days hold before the payment can clear, so we shipp the firarm within 7-10 days after payment is made using credit card.
11) We DO NOT accept , Amazon Pay, .
12) We do not offer any inspection periods. All firearms should be checked over by your Gunsmith prior to being shot or handled. In the event a firearm must be returned to us, the shipping and Gunbroker.com fees are never refundable under any circumstances.
13) As soon as you place a bid on one of our guns, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. You acknowledge that ALL firearms MUST ship to a Federally Licensed Firearms dealer (FFL holder). You further agree to a 30% restocking fee for all cancelled orders (for ANY reason) particularly for those cancelled for such reasons as you do not want to ship to an FFL dealer or you are DENIED transfer of firearms. If for some reason a firearm cannot be picked up from the destination dealer, background check is denied, or you have provided an incorrect shipping address/invalid shipping information, then the customer will be responsible for return freight charges or any additional charges to reship your product or a 30% restocking fee if the order is cancelled for any reason. WE DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
14) We only ship firearms to Federal Firearms License holders or FFL for short. Please let us know who your FFL dealer is as we may already have a copy of their license on file with us. If not they can email it to us. We will provide email after winning the listing per Gunbroker policy. Please make sure they include your first and last name as it appears on GunBroker, your auction number, invoice number, or order number. Failure to have this document emailed to us WILL delay your shipment. It is YOUR (the buyer’s) responsibility to ensure we receive a copy of your dealer’s FFL.
15) Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly before proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if unfired.
Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Upon discovering a defect after the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy).
By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
16) All orders are shipped promptly from in-store inventory within 7-10 business days using FedEX upon receiving payment & verified FFL information.
Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via FedEX. Per FedEx guidelines in most cases, the expected delivery date printed on your receipt or provided at checkout will reflect a delivery time of 1, 2, or 3 business days and is based on origin, destination, and drop-off time. The expected delivery date does not come with a money-back guarantee.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining that a used gun is safe to shoot. The firearms offered have not been test fired but have been given a visual inspection only for auction purposes. It is recommended that every used firearm be inspected by a qualified gunsmith before firing. By bidding, the buyer agrees to hold seller harmless against damages, injury, or death caused by defective merchandise, misuse, or disregard. By purchasing this item, you (Buyer) agree to release seller from all liability, whether criminal or civil, arising from the purchase, ownership, possession, use or misuse of this item. You further agree to all the terms set forth in this listing and by GunBroker.com.
For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov