|Location||Lexington, KY 40505|
Shipping rates could vary based on the number of items.
Showing rates for 1 item:
No international shipments.
|Payment Methods||Personal Check, Visa / MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Certified Check|
|Checkout||Immediate Checkout – Credit Card + NO Credit Card Fee|
|Applicable Taxes and Fees||
Sales tax collected based on ship to address
|Inspection/ Return Policy||
The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.
Need more information? Need to email the seller? Ask Seller a Question.
Cant find the GUN you need? Check out our other auctions or just ask at
MFG: Kalashnikov Model #: KP9AW UPC: 811777021323
Kalashnikov USA KP-9 AK Pistol 9mm 30rd 9.25″ Amber Wood Pistol Grip & Forend
The Kalashnikov USA Autoloading shotgun combines reliability with the simplicity of design and operation. Improved accuracy is achieved by tightening the tolerances of critical parts. The smooth bore barrel and chamber are nitrocarburized case-hardened to resist corrosion and extend the shotgun life. The barrel features exterior threading to accept external chokes.
The Kalashnikov USA KP-9 is a 9mm semi-automatic AK style pistol based upon the Russian Vityaz-SN submachine gun. Made proudly here in the U.S.A., the KP-9 offers a variety of options for the Vityaz enthusiast. The KP-9 accepts Kalashnikov USA 30 round magazines, has a hinged top cover and Picatinny rail along with 1/2″-28 threaded flash suppressor.
|Manufacturer Part #||KP-9||Model||KP-9|
|Capacity||30 Rounds||Subcategory||Other Handguns|
Model #: KP9AW
Type: AK Pistol
Buds Item Number: 1775
No firearms will be shipped to New York City or surrounding counties.
How to Purchase a Firearm Online
Its easy! We only need two things:
1.) Payment: If you are the winning bidder, you will receive payment instructions in a confirmation email when the auction ends. We accept credit cards (no additional fees), money orders, personal checks, and certified checks.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We must ship all firearms to a verified FFL holder. Your confirmation email will include our mailing address and fax number. Include your name and the auction number in every correspondence.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at Auctions@BudsGunShop.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Terms & Conditions
Please read all of our terms and conditions before buying. By confirming and buying, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions set forth in the auction.
- Payment and FFL must be received within 7 days of auction close.
- Item will be shipped within 7 business days of payment and receipt of FFL. We do our best to ship your items out as quickly as possible. Please Note: Many of the Benelli and Beretta firearms we sell are special order, which may cause a slight increase in our standard processing and shipping times for those items.
- 10% charge on all cancelled orders, or a non-paying bidder report will be filed with Gunbroker.
- The buyer is responsible for checking local gun laws before buying.
RESTRICTED STATE SALES POLICIES:
California – No hi-cap mags w/o a hi-cap mag permit. No defense / clip fed shotguns. No semi-auto rifles. No M-16 bolts.
Connecticut – No semi-auto rifles.
Hawaii – No handguns w/ mags over 10rds.
Massachussets – No handguns. No hi-cap mags. No defense / clip fed shotguns. No semi-auto rifles.
New Jersey – No firearms w/ mags over 15rds.
New York State – CURRENTLY NOT SHIPPING SEMI-AUTO HANDGUNS TO NEW YORK, No shipping to NYC. No handguns w/ mags.
Washington State – No M-16 bolts.
Credit Card Payments
Winning bidder will be sent an email with a link to pay by credit card.
Paying by Money Order, Cashiers Check, Certified Check, Personal Check
When paying by check, please send the final bid amount plus $25 shipping and applicable taxes / fees.
All personal checks will be held for 5 business days.
- Firearms will only be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
- Shipping is $50 on all firearms to AK & HI.
- For a $20 transfer fee, you may pickup your firarm directly from our retail store, located at 1105 Industry Rd in Lexington KY. You will also receive 1/2 hour FREE range time in our indoor range!
- We DO NOT ship to C&R License Holders
- Some firearms are not legal in every state. Check your local laws before bidding. We can ship blackpowder guns to your residential location, if they are legal in your area.
- All returns must be authorized by us, and are subject to a 10% restocking fee, if without reasonable cause.
- Shipping, handling, and any FFL transfer fees are not refundable.
- We gladly exchange or refund for ANY reason, provided you do not accept transfer from your dealer upon inspection.
- We offer optional shipping insurance at a rate of $1 per $100 of the item value (e.g) a $400 item would insure for $4.00
- We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in shipping, if item is not insured.
All guns are warranted by their respective manufacturers ONlY. Unless noted otherwise, the guns we sell are BRAND NEW IN BOX and HAVE FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES. We will work with each customer to ensure they are able to take advantage of the manufacturers warranty, but we do not warranty the guns ourselves.
There are no reviews yet.